2015 China Tour
10 Days, Culture Tour
Datong, Mt. Wutai and Mt. Huangshan
Oct 22 – 31, 2015
*plus Intra-China & Int’nl air Double Occupancy $500 for Single Supplement
Trip information & Itinerary Datong Gallery Mt. Huangshan Gallery
17 Days, Study and Culture Tour
Beidaihe, Datong, Mt. Wutai and Mt. Huangshan
Oct 15 – 31, 2015
*plus Intra-China & Int’nl air Double Occupancy $750 for Single Supplement
Trip information & Itinerary
Optional Trip Extension is Available:
Post Trip: Thailand, Philippines, Singapore or Hong KongBeijing
Trip Itinerary Printer Friendly Version : China 2015
The tours are escorted by Eva Lew, M.D. and Hou Hee (Frank) Chan Laoshi
- Daily comprehensive sightseeing program as outlined in the itinerary
- Fine meals as specified in itinerary
- 5-star or 4-Star hotel lodging
- Ground transportation within China and guided tours
- English-speaking tour guides and professional drivers
- Full instructional fees for Study Tour
Additional Bonus Offer:
Participants may attend any 1 or 2-day workshop in 2016 tuition free.
Not included in Fee:
- Visa (entrance permit) for China
- Tips for Chinese tour guides and drivers (total $100 for the tour, $150 with extension)
- All personal expenses such as excess baggage, travel/ medical insurance, passport, laundry, telephone, internet, etc.
Registration and Payment Schedule
A Deposit of $500 per person is due with registration. Registration deadline is June 15, 2015 and final balance of fee due date is August 15, 2015. The tour price is not guaranteed until we receive the deposit. After June 15, 2015, please call for availability. In order to keep the tour fee affordable, we do not accept credit cards.
- Deposits are refundable (less a $50 administrative fee) if requested by August 15, 2015.
- Cancellation between Aug 16 and Sept 15, 2015, 50% of the trip fees are not refundable.
- Cancellation between Sept 16 and Oct 3, 2015, 75% of the trip fees are not refundable.
- There is no refund for cancellation within 14 days prior to departure, no-show, or early return.
- In the unlikely event of tours cancellation by Chilel!™ Qigong, deposit & payment will be fully refunded
Detailed Terms and Conditions
Download: Registration Form
Recoup a Tax deduction and Save: Many educational expenses are tax deductible. Please consult your tax advisor